Everything you as a woman in a corporate should know
You are ambitious,
want to grow in your leadership,
but need some guidance and trust to get there.
- You want to grow further and lead a (or multiple) teams, but you don’t know how to get there.
- You want it, but you have your doubts. Can I really do this?
- You feel like you still have a lot to learn and aren’t good enough.
- There are so many things that you find interesting or could be an option, but you do not know what is the best way forward.
- You want to lead and increase your impact, but you don’t know if you can do it on your own.
I’ve been there…
- I know how it’s like to say it out loud for the first time that you want to lead. With confidence, like you actually believe what you say.
- Or to continuously see everything that you do not master yet, in all vacancies that look interesting.
- I know how it feels to see yourself as an imposter, as if you’re not capable to lead.
- You know that you want it, you just don’t know where to start or what you should do next.
What you need, is
- Guidance to determine good follow up steps that give you clarity about what you exactly want and need to do.
- Learn how to deal with your insecurities, self-doubt and make sure that they no longer hold you back but that you feel empowered to act.
- Somebody around you that achieved what you want and from who’s experiences you can learn.
- Somebody that can take you along the different steps, a mentor, a trust-giver. You want somebody to think along with you and to feel a push once in a while to make progress.
Welcome at the Female Leadership Accelerator!
In this Female Leadership Accelerator, we will work on exactly these questions in an online setting.
I will be your mentor and guide you through your journey.
I will bring you clarity around what you need to do to achieve your leadership ambitions and make you believe in it yourself!
When you join the Accelerator, I can guarantee you that
- You know your strengths, your motivations, your values and how you can best apply them as a leader. You understand the value that your (female) talents bring to the leadership table. You’ll stop making yourself smaller but start believing in your strengths.
- You understand how your own mind limits you, can identify triggers that make you feel insecure and learn how to work with them.
- You understand how it works and what the rules of the game in corporates are. Why men tend to get leadership positions faster and what you as a woman need to know to be able to join. You understand how you can make your network work for you.
- You have the courage to think and act big!
- You have a development plan in which your ambitions and way to get there are made very clear. You know what you need to do to grasp the next opportunity!
- You have a community around you of like minded women. Can share your experiences and get guidance but you can also learn from the others.
- You feel my support and guidance along the way.
What does the Female Leadership Accelerator contain?
- How it all works
- Why it is important to have women in leadership
- Why is this even a topic
- Rules of the game
- Mind bugs and assumptions
- How to boost confidence
- How to increase impact
- Who you are as your authentic self
- What makes you tick
- What you need to shine
- How to balance it all
- What do you want and how do you get there
- Get your ambitions clear
- What you need to do to get there
- How to make your network work
- The perfect preparation to get that job
- Inspiration boost
- Lots of career tips of (female) top managers
- Community of like minded female talents
Option 1: Female Leadership Accelerator
Online Group Program
- Every 2 weeks during the accelerator program you get access to new online content. You will keep access to these materials and choose when you want to go through them.
- This online content contains:
- Video’s – filled with personal examples, tips and tricks and to guide you through it all
- Workbooks and tools – so you have material to use and work with
- Links to more online information and reading materials
- Every 2 weeks before new content will be published, we will have an online live session together with the rest of the participants. Program of those sessions will defer per week dependent on what you learned the weeks before. The live sessions will in any case provide Q&A and activate the community.
- During the accelerator, you can share your experiences and get support through the community. The community exists out of other participants and Ellen.
Regular price €800 => Presale €400 (excl. 21% VAT)
Option 2: Female Leadership Accelerator
Add on: 1 on 1 Mentoring
This option includes everything from Option 1. Additionally you will get 1 on 1 online mentoring sessions with Ellen so you can consult her during your personal journey and around the challenges you face.
You will get 3 mentoring hours that you can schedule in during or after the Accelerator, depending on your needs and in alignment with Ellen.
This option is perfect for you if:
- you want some extra personal guidance, somebody to think along with you.
- you could use some incentives to keep progress and feel the need for personal follow up.
- you would benefit from Ellen’s personal network.
Regular price €1.250 => Presale €775 (excl. 21% VAT)
Option 3: Female Leadership Accelerator
Add on: 1 on 1 Coaching
This option includes everything in the Regular Accelerator program, but adds 3 months 1 on 1 coaching sessions with a growth partner of your choice from The House of Growth. Click here to see available coaches. Ellen is one of them.
You will get 3 or 6 hours of coaching during a period of 3 months, up to your choice. Sessions to be scheduled in consultation with your coach. Coaches are by default in Dutch, but on request English options can be shared.
This option is perfect for you if:
- you want to invest in your personal growth and effectiveness.
- you want to be coached on your personal leadership.
3 Hours of Coaching
Regular price €1.361 => Presale €961 (excl. 21% VAT)
6 Hours of Coaching
Regular price €1.922 => Presale €1.522 (excl. 21% VAT)
I started working in 2006 in the financial industry and got my first leadership position 5 years later. I have been growing my leadership skills ever since and am currently heading around 300 employees in 20 countries, as Global Head of Product Operations within ING’s Wholesale Banking COO Daily Banking.
Next to that I am a certified executive coach, host a (Dutch) podcast around personal growth and with this Female Leadership Accelerator now launch my 3rd online course.
I am Belgian and been working in The Netherlands since the beginning of my career. Married with 2 children of 3 and 7 years, sadly still not catching full night’s sleep… but love my family to death.
I strongly believe that you can achieve whatever you want as long as you believe in it. It starts with finding out what it is you want, so you can work towards it. It is my mission to let people work more from their strengths as I believe that is where you make the difference.
I have had quite the help growing towards where I stand today, from coaches, mentors, sponsors and with lots of personal development trainings. I know the importance of having people around you that believe in your potential and that show you how it all works. Without that, I would not have had the confidence to just go for it and stretch myself. That is why I want to ‘Pay it forward’ to you!